Sydney Pro takes the power of our free Sydney theme and supercharges it – enabling both freelancers and businesses to create a fantastic looking website quickly and easily.
- With Sydney Pro you can use a shortcode (for a slider plugin) in your header, or simply take advantage of the built-in integration for Crelly Slider. Either way, you can quickly add a slider and impress your visitors.
- We now have a total of seven page templates. Five extra pages templates were added to Sydney Pro for a higher level of flexibility. Here are the page templates that we’ve added: contact, featured header – default, featured header – wide, no header – default, no header – wide.
- Sydney Pro brings new custom Elementor blocks, on top of those that you could find in free version: timeline, latest news in carousel, a new employees block, a pricing tables block and more to come.
- Sydney Pro also brings some new options for the Customizer. Every new option is located in the Sydney Pro Options tab. Each new tab you see in the screenshot contains a set of options.
- A new set of options is added to the single post and page interface. Easily change the background image or color, hide the post/page title or change the content wrapper opacity. All of this individually for any post or page you want.
- Have some products you’d like to sell? Sydney Pro provides integration for the popular WooCommerce plugin so you can start selling your items immediately.
- Sydney Pro lets you set a self-hosted video for your header area. You just need to upload your video in the formats you want and configure your video in the Customizer.